Welcome to the FUTERA WALKING FUTSAL WORLD CUP.
This year’s competition will be the inaugural Walking Futsal World Cup in Bangkok, and we are looking forward to welcoming some of the best talents from around the globe.
The Futera Walking Futsal World Cup 2020 will see the return of some of the most well-known football players such as Gary Stevens, Scott Ollerenshaw, Pisal Rumrai, Sujja Siriket, and many more back on the pitch...
Experience what it feels to participate & compete in the #1 Walking Futsal competition in the world.
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORmation
• 1 category is offered being the Over-50s
• Each age category tournament is max 10 teams.
• Games are played at Thammasat Futsal Arena
• Teams will play minimum 5 games over the 3 day
• Pre-Tournament Training & Friendly games are organised for Visiting teams as part of the package provided
• 4 different packages are provided as options for all
• After confirming entry, we will provide you with an initial draft itinerary including recommended flight dates.
• It is important that all traveling teams understand what costs are associated with each package chosen. We have listed all costs involved in our Package Options within this Info Pack.
• Invited teams will be given until JULY 24th to confirm entry.
BASIC TOURNAMENT INFO
• 10 teams per age category being approx. 6 International teams and 4 Thai teams.
• •A maximum of 15 players, minimum of 8 players per squad can be registered for each Category.
• All matches will be 5-a-side with rolling substitution.
• All games will consist of two 10 minute halves. (Grand Finals will be two 12-minute halves)
• Each team will play a minimum of 5 games over 3-days tournament.
• Pre-tournament warm up games & training are included in Packages provided.
Trophies will be awarded to all category winners and every participating player will receive a special prize.
Check out all the amazing Cultural Experiences that are included in every package.