18th - 20th OCTOBER 2020
Welcome to the U19 FUTERA GIRLS FOOTBALL BANGKOK CUP.
This international Under-19 tournament will be held in BANGKOK, THAILAND, an exotic location in beautiful South East Asia. The Event and its experience can be enjoyed by players, coaches, parents & family members.
• The tournament is a Tier 3 AFC Sanctioned International Youth Tournament.
• The Only category offered is the Under-19s.
• The tournament is maxed at 8 teams.
• Games will be played at Nonthaburi Stadium
• Teams will play minimum 5 games over the 3 day
• Pre-Tournament Training & Friendly games are organised for visiting teams as part of the package provided.
• Four different packages are provided as options for all traveling teams.
• After confirming entry, we will provide you with an initial draft itinerary including recommended flight dates.
• It is important that all traveling teams understand what costs are associated with each package chosen. We have listed all costs involved in our Package Options within the Info Pack.
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
BASIC TOURNAMENT INFO
• Max 8 teams per age category being approx 3 traveling teams and 5 local teams.
• A maximum of 20 players, minimum of 14 players per squad can be registered for each Category.
• All games will consist of two 20 minute halves. Except for the Grand Final which is 25 minutes per half.
• Each team will play a minimum of 5 games over 3 days tournament.
• Pre-tournament warm-up games & training are included in Packages provided.
Trophies will be awarded to the winner and medals for every participating team.
In addition, individual awards will also be presented to outstanding players in various categories.
Check out all the amazing Cultural Experiences that are included in every package.