GIRLS FOOTBALL 2020
Moved to 2021
Welcome to the 2020 FUTERA GIRLS FOOTBALL BANGKOK CUP.
This international youth tournament will be held in
BANGKOK, THAILAND, an exotic location in beautiful South East Asia. The Event and its experience can be enjoyed by players, coaches, parents & family members.
• The tournament is a Tier 3 AFC Sanctioned International Youth Tournament.
• Three categories are offered being u16s, u15s, u14s, and U13s.
• The Tournament is Maxed at 8 Teams per age category.
• All Official Fixtures will be played at Nonthaburi Stadium.
• Every team will play a minimum of 5 games over the 3-day tournament.
• Pre-Tournament Training & Friendly games are organised for visiting teams as part of the package provided.
• Four different packages are provided as options for all traveling teams.
• After confirming entry, we will provide you with an initial draft itinerary including recommended flight dates.
• It is important that all traveling teams understand what costs are associated with each package chosen. We have listed all costs involved in our Package Options within our Info Pack.
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
BASIC TOURNAMENT INFO
• Max 8 teams per age category being approx 3 traveling teams and 5 Asian teams.
• A maximum of 20 players, minimum of 14 players per squad can be registered for each team.
• All games will consist of two 20 minute halves. Except for the Grand Finals which is 25 minutes per half.
• Each team will play a minimum of 5 games over the 3-days tournament.
• Pre-tournament warm-up games & training are included in Packages provided.
Trophies will be awarded to each age category winner and medals for every participating team.
In addition, individual awards will also be presented to outstanding players in various categories.
Check out all the amazing Cultural Experiences that are included in every package.